The finalists from Australia and New Zealand are as follows:
- Chef: Origin: The Food of Ben Shewry by Ben Shewry (Murdoch Books).
- Foreign: Cooking from the Heart: A Jewish Journey Through Food by Gaye Weeden & Hayley Smorgon (Hardie Grant)
- Italian: Limoncello and Linen Water by Tessa Kiros (Murdoch Books)
- Asian: Bali: The Food of My Island Home by Janet De Neefe (Plum)
- Chinese: Kylie Kwong’s Simple Chinese Cooking Class by Kylie Kwong (Lantern)
- Street Food: The World’s Best Street Food (Lonely Planet).
- Health: Goodness me, It’s Gluten Free by Vanessa & Mary Hudson (Goodness Me NZ)
- Children: The Junior Gourmet by Elizabeth Long (Five Mile Press).
Charity & Fund Raising category, Australia / Pacific:
- Lentil as Anything by Shanaka Fernando & Greg Hill (Ilura Press)
- Cooking from the Heart (Hayleybury School)
- Devil of a Cookbook by Fiona Hoskin (Thermomix)
- The Sustainable Table by Cassie Duncan & Hayley Giachan (Sustainable Press)
- Nic’s Cookbook by Nicholas Brockelbank (Scholastic NZ)
Volcanic Kitchens by Gerhard Egger (Lastingimages NZ)
NZ Rugby Kitchen ed by NZ Rugby Foundation staff (Random House NZ).
Wine & Drinks category:
- Beer: Beer Nation: The Art and Heart of Kiwi Beer by Michael Donaldson (Penguin NZ)
- Drink History: The Winemaker: George Fistonich and the Villa Maria Storyby Kerry Tyack (Random House NZ).
The winners of the Gourmand Awards will be announced at a ceremony in Paris on 23 February.