New Release: Fierce Medicine by Ana T. Forrest
by Clayton Wehner - August 17th, 2012
A personal journey, a profound teaching and a spiritual path that explores physical and emotional practices for healing
ANA T. FORREST is an internationally recognised pioneer in yoga and emotional healing. She is the creator of Forrest Yoga, a unique fusion of traditional yoga, new poses and sequences, Eastern wisdom and
Native American medicine.
This is her personal story of overcoming hardship and also a guide to readers on the keys to spiritual and physical transformation.
In her unique, powerful and inviting voice, Ana Forrest reveals how to:
- Learn to stalk fear and break free from it instead of running from it.
- Be attentive to your body, discovering its own inherent healing properties.
- Speak and act from a place of honesty and compassion.
- Cultivate an open heart that is feeling, responsive and reflexive and able to embrace change.
- Harness your intuition and the courage to live in alignment with your Spirit.
‘Our bodies tell our stories, and they always tell the truth when we listen. I want to help you hear your body’s story, then teach it to speak its truth.’ – Ana T. Forrest
Tags: ana t. forrest